The CJ3 Gen2 cabin experience was enhanced with a new entryway step design and assist handle, along with enhanced lighting for improved visibility.
In the forward cabin section, customers can choose between a fixed side-facing seat, a modern refreshment center for expanded cabinet storage, or a folding side-facing seat to carry an additional passenger or additional luggage. The aircraft also features an optional high-power outlet for a coffee machine, ice, and trash storage, and the incorporation of a cabin master control switch panel.
The main cabin section features :
- New seats with base and floor tracking capability and optional swivel functionality
- New RGB accent lights to personalize the cabin environment with changeable, ambient lighting
- USB-C power at every seat, as well as wireless charging in the main cabin
- Top-loading executive and slimline tables
- Lighted side pockets for additional storage
In the rear section, customers will appreciate the new CoolView skylights in the lavatory, which bring natural light into the space, as well as a new optional sink and vanity design with a dedicated water supply.
For added convenience, the Citation CJ3 Gen2 includes an externally serviceable lavatory.
“Our talented team members at Textron Aviation have proven their commitment to designing and delivering new industry-leading products based on our customers’ feedback,” said Christi Tannahill, senior vice president, Customer Experience. “We look forward to exceeding their expectations again with the new Cessna Citation CJ3 Gen2.”
The Gen2 Cockpit was also updated with new productivity features, one of the most notable changes is an added 4.5 inches of legroom for the pilot, allowing a comfortable and focused flight experience.
The aircraft offers a proven and trusted avionics system with the latest Garmin G3000 software and hardware, including:
- Garmin Autothrottles to reduce pilot workload and provide flight-envelope protection
- Optional Enhanced Vision System (EVS) to provide improved clarity and optimized situational awareness
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- GDL60 for aircraft connectivity, including remote transmission of flight plans, automatic database updates, as well as wireless transmission of aircraft diagnostic data