25 Mbps (CONUS)
15 Mbps (Global)
Powered by Luxembourg based SES, LuxStream promise to deliver an exceptional private jet connectivity experience. The new high-end service capitalizes on SES’s next-generation Ku-based satellite technology – both high-throughput satellites (HTS) and wide beam – and ground infrastructure to bring business aviation customers the fastest broadband speeds available within the United States.
Developed In collaboration with Collins Aerospace, LuxStream secured Vista Global as a launch customer for the service that will be installed on 35 of the company’s Bombardier Global business jets.
The exceptional partnership between Collins Aerospace and SES allows for a turn-key solution offering, combining both Hardware and service with flexible pricing models to meet sophisticated operator’s mission.
Luxembourg-based SES is the world’s leading satellite operator with over 70 satellites. Luxstream delivers uninterrupted global connectivity via SES high-throughput satellites (HTS) overlaid with wide-beam coverage
SES operates three latest generations GEO HTS satellites:
- SES-12: Launched in 2018 providing coverage for middle-East and Asia Pacific regions
- SES-14: Launched in 2018 providing coverage for the Americas region
- SES-15: Launched in 2017 providing coverage for North America and the Caribbean
Collins Aerospace delivers LuxStream through the KuSAT-2000 tail mount satellite terminal.
The KuSAT 2000 system is composed of four aircraft LRUs:
- A Gimbal Antenna Unit (GAU)
- An Antenna Control & Modem Unit (ACMU)
- A Block Up Converter (BUC)
- A Block Down Converter (BDC)
The KuSAT-2000 integrates the next-generation modem required for connection to the high-throughput satellite (HTS) service and traditional wide beam Ku-band satellites