Within 3 years of its launch, Jetfly fleet has grown to 12 PC-24s with the unique Philippe Starck livery that has proven to be very popular amongst Jetfly’s 400 co-owners.
JETFLY PC-24 FLEET SUMMARY
- Entry Into Service: September 2018
- In-Service Fleet : 12 Aircraft
- Main Base: All Europe
- Range: 1,500 nm | 4 Pax | 2 Pilots – 1,800 nm | 1 PAX | 2 Pilots
- Autonomy: 04 HRS 15 MIN
- Popular Routes: Geneva – Paris | Paris – Marrakech| London – Ibiza
With the Pilatus PC-24, Jetfly can connect both international airports as well as small airfields closer to co-owner’s final destinations. Designed as an “off-road” Business Jet, the PC-24 allows access to over 3000 airports and small airfields, including unpaved runways.
The PC-24 offers a large and comfortable cabin with a flat floor, an externally serviced lavatory, and an oversized baggage area with a 4.1-by 4.25-foot cargo door, ideally fitted for bigger ticket items such as skis and bikes. This oversized light cabin is superior to many much more expensive Jets. Jetfly PC-24s are configured with 8 passenger seats in a double club cabin configuration.
- PASSENGER CAPACITY: 8 Passengers | Double Club Configuration
- BAGGAGE CAPACITY: 175 ft3 (cubic feet) | 16 Bags ( 65 kg / Bag)
- CABIN AMENITIES: Service Attendant |Power Outlets | Full Refreshment Center | Fully Enclosed fwd Lavatory | Nespresso machine | Internet connectivity