Honda Aircraft Company reveals the HondaJet Elite II at the 2022 National Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition (NBAA-BACE).
“The HondaJet Elite II once again pushes the boundaries of its category on all fronts of performance, comfort, and style,” said Hideto Yamasaki, President & CEO of Honda Aircraft Company. “We are also excited to take our aircraft forward on the journey of automation by bringing new technologies to the market next year.”
The HondaJet Elite II features an increased MTOW of 11,100 lbs (200 lbs more than the current Elite S version) and new ground spoilers for optimizes takeoff and landing field performance with increased weight
Key new features of the HondaJet Elite II
- Range: 1,547 nautical miles (Achieved through MTOW and fuel capacity increase )
- New Ground Spoiler
- Stabilized Approach – assists the pilot with aural and visual alerts to maintain a stable aircraft state on approach.
- Autothrottle – reduces pilot workload through the automation of power management based on desired flight characteristics through all phases of flight, allowing for more precise and efficient performance from the aircraft (available first half of 2023).
- Emergency Autoland – Garmin Autoland activates in an emergency situation to autonomously control and land the aircraft without human intervention (available second half of 2023).
New Styling Options
- New “Black Edition”
- New Black Sable signature exterior paint schemes
- New Corporate Scheme Design
New Interior Options and Other Upgraded Features
- New Interior colors
- Onyx: a rich and warm neutral greige cabin theme with mid-tone wood accents
- Steel: a modern light cool grey theme with high contrast marble accents
- New aisle flooring with a hardwood herringbone and plank patterns (Optional)
- Acoustic Enhancement: nose to tail acoustic treatment for a tranquil cabin experience
- Sheepskin covers available for pilot seats (Optional)
- Additional 3-inches of legroom configuration available for crew seat with extended seat track (Optional)
- Interior multi-color LED lighting with soft indigo nighttime setting
- Ground illumination on the main entry door
- Integrated exterior lights